Thursday, March 17, 2011

First post

Hello to my fellow lovers of the NBA.   I hope that all of you are Bulls fans, but I know there will be some who gravitate to other teams and see our Bulls as a nemesis.  That's fine.  I'll post what I think, you can respond, and we'll all have a good time.

I have been meaning to start this blog for a long time.  I wanted to call it "angrybullsfan" for the past several years, because I had a lot of criticisms about how our team was playing and being coached.  For one thing, that blog title was taken.  But more importantly, I am no longer mad.  I still have some criticisms, which I will list here; but I am very excited about our team and our coach. 

Another thing you will learn quickly about me is that I DON'T LIKE KOBE.  He was disrespectful to Michael Jordan when MJ was talking to Phil Jackson about returning.  He said something like "Stay away old man.  This is a young man's game."  I found this to be rude.

I often see him try to take games over himself.  At cruch time, his attitude seems to be "there are 5 guys against me, and 4 guys in my way."  He likes the glory too much.  And then there was that whole rape thing.  His numbers will wind up ahead of Jordans just because he entered the league so young, and because MJ took some years off.  MJ remains the greatest player ever.

I also no longer like LeBron, Dwayne, and Bosh.  They as much as admitted that they cannot win with a normal team.  They need an all-star team to be able to compete with the Celtics or the Lakers.  Apparently their all-star team is not enough to beat our bulls though.  I write this in jest, because they have been on fire the past week, torching the Lakers and the Spurs.  If they get their act together, then may be a real threat in the East.  They do suffer from a lack of depth though. 


That's all for now.  Let's kick New Jersey's butt tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment